Hi there! My name is Miyuki. I'm Brazilian and I really like languages.

Learning a language is fun and cool!


Well, since I really like learning new languages, came up the idea of creating this blog to help people from all countries interested in Brazilian language and culture, to get to know Brazil better and to ask questions about the Portuguese language.


My intention with this site is to help people to learn Portuguese.



See you all!

Miyuki


¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨


Olá pessoal! Meu nome é Miyuki. Sou brasileira e gosto muito de línguas.


Aprender uma língua é divertido e bacana!


Bem, como gosto muito de aprender novas línguas, surgiu a ideia de criar esse blog para ajudar pessoas de todos os países que se interessam pela língua e cultura brasileiras, a conhecer melhor o Brasil e tirar dúvidas sobre a língua portuguesa.


Meu intuito com esse site é ajudar as pessoas a aprenderem o português.



Abraços!

Miyuki